BUBBYS NEW YORK BAGELS
Bubby's New York Bagels is exactly what you would expect - an old school Brooklyn style bagel bakery & cafe. We are proud to offer 30 varieties of our multiple award winning bagels. The reason Bubby's bagels are so delicious is that each one of our freshly baked bagels is handcrafted & kettle boiled by people who are passionate about serving quality bagels. We offer a full breakfast and lunch menu including bialys, sandwiches, wraps salads, pastas, pastries, poutine, party platters and trays, as well as, freshly packed schmears, 20 different special herrings and full service event catering.
If you like food, then you will LOVE Bubby's Bagels.
We look forward to serving you soon!
- Simcha Breslow & Sruli Portowicz
We are certified kosher by the COR, and everything prepared in our store is Pas Yisroel, Yoshon, and Cholov Yisrael. Parve products include all bagels and bialys, prepackaged dips, spreads, herrings, and bagel chips. We are nut free. Please call or email us for more information.
plain, poppy, sesame, everything, whole wheat, whole wheat everything, multi-grain, multi-grain everything, salt, onion, garlic, egg, cinnamon raisin, black russian, jalapeño, honey whole wheat, pumpernickel, white rye, marble rye, chocolate chip, french toast, blueberry, sundried tomato, pumpkin spice*, spinach, montreal steak spice, oat bran*, harvest
*seasonal flavours, not always available
Tips for Defrosting
OPTION #1 (best method)
1) Take bagel(s) out of freezer
2) Individually wrap each bagel in tin foil like you would a baked potato
3) Put into any oven or toaster oven on a high temperature for 8-12 minutes
4) Unwrap bagel(s). It should slice open easily and should be steaming inside (so be careful!). It will taste and feel identical to a freshly baked bagel
1) Take bagel(s) out of freezer and leave in plastic bag for 1.5 - 3 hours depending on how cold your freezer is
2) Take bagels out of bag, slice and enjoy!
*with this method the bagels are better if they are toasted after fully thawing out, however it is not necessary especially if they were frozen while still fresh.